Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blog post 13

With my students at the beginning of the year, I would like to do a post about who/what inspires them the most. It could be to cover a language arts standard. The Instructions for my project would be:

For blog post (2 or 3) tell me who or what in your life inspires you the most. Tell me why you were so inspired by this person, tell me a little about this person, and include a picture.

My biggest inspiration

My biggest inspiration in life, no question would be my mom. My mom inspires me because she is one of the most kind hearted, independent, and hard working people that I know. Growing up, it was always just me and my mom. For many years, she worked to jobs to support us. She made sure I never went without or wanted for anything. When she had financial trouble, she never let it show how stressed she was, and she never asked for help. Although she was busy working so much, she always made time with me her number one priority. When she was home with me she never seemed exhausted or overwhelmed, she was always playful, loving, and energetic. My mom taught me what it meant to be a good person, to have priorities, to work hard, and to put others first. We are truly best friends. I hope that I can one day be half the woman and mother that she is, and I am so unbelievably thankful for her.

me and my mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allie, great job on the assignment. I did not even think about that as a choice when I was thinking of what I wanted to do. It is also great to see that you are close with your Mom. I have seen so many students grow apart from their family when they leave for college. I hope you will inspire more people to stay connected with home! Great work!

    ReplyDelete