Sunday, April 13, 2014

C4K

In my first C4K for this month, i was assigned to Olivia's blog . In her post, she talks about why it is important to know how to swim. She says its good to know how to swim for your health and a good way to exercise. She also said it is good for surviva reasons, because if you ever fell off a boat and didn't know how to swim, you would drown. In my comment, I said I agree that it is very important to know how to swim. Swimming is a great way to exercise, and it is good for survival reasons, just like you mentioned in your blog. Swimming is also fun. Great post!
girl swimming


For my next C4K, I was assigned to Charles's blog In his post, he includes a picture and a link to a game he is playing, Cops and Robbers. He said that it took him 24 guesses to find the robber. In my comment, I said I enjoyed the game, and that it took me a few guesses too. I also said that the more he practices, the better he will be.

Cop car chasing robber car.

No comments:

Post a Comment